I'd rather have Vitale than Bilas right now. TMFS. Vitale is an old goof, but Bilas is completely insufferable to me.
You're a nincompoop. STFU.It’s ok to be red *** for this game, I get it. But for you pussies who are already giving up on March? You can eat a dick or DIAF. Your pick.
Wvu went on the run in the first half when he got 2.Props to Hami, he’s been the emotional leader out there tonight.
Richards is a b*tch.
NO, YOU ALL ARE BITCHES. THIS THREAD IS FILLED WITH THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF BITCHES I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED. THE REAL FANS KNOW WHO THEY ARE. EVERYONE ELSE CAN EAD!
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina