Not a good thing that I can make cannoli at home. Suckers are so good when they're fresh.
I think he’s had these before.
Not a good thing that I can make cannoli at home. Suckers are so good when they're fresh.
I tried to convince my mom to celebrate Christmas with PTI
Felt the same way when I took in the UK @ ******* State (Ozark, AL Campus) football game last year.Ozark, Alabama also sucks.
Working in Chicago for the next few weeks. I expect to eat a lot of pizza and Italian beef. It's also very windy.
Congrats to people without families that can attend a game across the country on December 23rd.
What a stupid date for an otherwise no-brainer game/event. [eyeroll]
The games start 3 hours apart and it's just over 3 hour drive. So yeah... if you wanted to make both you couldn't drive. I know you're really bad with time management but it doesn't work out.That 150 minute drive to Nashville is a real bear.
I’d go charter jet for sure.
For those Facebook/Insta friends...you see that I've been learning to fly. Always happy to help out Wildcat Friends!
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today