Not a good thing that I can make cannoli at home. Suckers are so good when they're fresh.
I think he’s had these before.
Not a good thing that I can make cannoli at home. Suckers are so good when they're fresh.
I tried to convince my mom to celebrate Christmas with PTI
Felt the same way when I took in the UK @ ******* State (Ozark, AL Campus) football game last year.Ozark, Alabama also sucks.
Working in Chicago for the next few weeks. I expect to eat a lot of pizza and Italian beef. It's also very windy.
Congrats to people without families that can attend a game across the country on December 23rd.
What a stupid date for an otherwise no-brainer game/event. [eyeroll]
The games start 3 hours apart and it's just over 3 hour drive. So yeah... if you wanted to make both you couldn't drive. I know you're really bad with time management but it doesn't work out.That 150 minute drive to Nashville is a real bear.
I’d go charter jet for sure.
For those Facebook/Insta friends...you see that I've been learning to fly. Always happy to help out Wildcat Friends!
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina