Not a good thing that I can make cannoli at home. Suckers are so good when they're fresh.
I think he’s had these before.
Not a good thing that I can make cannoli at home. Suckers are so good when they're fresh.
I tried to convince my mom to celebrate Christmas with PTI
Felt the same way when I took in the UK @ ******* State (Ozark, AL Campus) football game last year.Ozark, Alabama also sucks.
Working in Chicago for the next few weeks. I expect to eat a lot of pizza and Italian beef. It's also very windy.
Congrats to people without families that can attend a game across the country on December 23rd.
What a stupid date for an otherwise no-brainer game/event. [eyeroll]
The games start 3 hours apart and it's just over 3 hour drive. So yeah... if you wanted to make both you couldn't drive. I know you're really bad with time management but it doesn't work out.That 150 minute drive to Nashville is a real bear.
I’d go charter jet for sure.
For those Facebook/Insta friends...you see that I've been learning to fly. Always happy to help out Wildcat Friends!
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina