Played golf (in shorts) every day this week, and will be doing so all weekend as well...in DECEMBER.
What were you mad at me about? I've never done anything to you that you didn't deserve, iirc.
I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.
OMG ITS KIM JONG UN IN A UT JACKET, LANE HAS SO MUCH SWAG LOL!
Yeah but to talk smack when you have been run out on rails from 4 of your last 5 stops...just a dbag with a twitter account and a coaching legacy he can thank his daddy for.To me, it's just the fact that he says it. Most coaches are giant pussies and won't say anything even remotely controversial.
Kiffin left UT voluntarily and in hilarious fashion, so he can troll them at will imo.
- Speaking of which- any advice on new F’ing cabinets?
.
I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.
OMG ITS KIM JONG UN IN A UT JACKET, LANE HAS SO MUCH SWAG LOL!
2018 WCC, y'all.- Speaking of which- any advice on new F’ing cabinets?.
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25