Played golf (in shorts) every day this week, and will be doing so all weekend as well...in DECEMBER.
What were you mad at me about? I've never done anything to you that you didn't deserve, iirc.
I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.
OMG ITS KIM JONG UN IN A UT JACKET, LANE HAS SO MUCH SWAG LOL!
Yeah but to talk smack when you have been run out on rails from 4 of your last 5 stops...just a dbag with a twitter account and a coaching legacy he can thank his daddy for.To me, it's just the fact that he says it. Most coaches are giant pussies and won't say anything even remotely controversial.
Kiffin left UT voluntarily and in hilarious fashion, so he can troll them at will imo.
- Speaking of which- any advice on new F’ing cabinets?
.
I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.
OMG ITS KIM JONG UN IN A UT JACKET, LANE HAS SO MUCH SWAG LOL!
2018 WCC, y'all.- Speaking of which- any advice on new F’ing cabinets?.
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina