Played golf (in shorts) every day this week, and will be doing so all weekend as well...in DECEMBER.
What were you mad at me about? I've never done anything to you that you didn't deserve, iirc.
I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.
OMG ITS KIM JONG UN IN A UT JACKET, LANE HAS SO MUCH SWAG LOL!
Yeah but to talk smack when you have been run out on rails from 4 of your last 5 stops...just a dbag with a twitter account and a coaching legacy he can thank his daddy for.To me, it's just the fact that he says it. Most coaches are giant pussies and won't say anything even remotely controversial.
Kiffin left UT voluntarily and in hilarious fashion, so he can troll them at will imo.
- Speaking of which- any advice on new F’ing cabinets?
.
I'm I the only one that doesn't find Lane Kiffin and his twitter trolling remotely funny? Not because of any uptight you-should-be-better-than-that reason...but just because he isn't clever, imo.
OMG ITS KIM JONG UN IN A UT JACKET, LANE HAS SO MUCH SWAG LOL!
2018 WCC, y'all.- Speaking of which- any advice on new F’ing cabinets?.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games