Seriously. Prima donna (or pre-Madonna if you are a Rupp Rafters denizen) basketball star dragging out his decision gets upstaged by a drama queen spat over a cell phone game.Only thing more absurd then this Diallo **** is real life Clash of Clans Beef...
Will this affect your Mobile Strike?What's gonna piss me off more:
Diallo letting the deadline pass without even making an announcement?
or
John Calipari inevitably humble bragging about his first none and done?
You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.
This is a game on your phone? Like Angry Birds? I had no idea this was that complex.
You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6