Seriously. Prima donna (or pre-Madonna if you are a Rupp Rafters denizen) basketball star dragging out his decision gets upstaged by a drama queen spat over a cell phone game.Only thing more absurd then this Diallo **** is real life Clash of Clans Beef...
Will this affect your Mobile Strike?What's gonna piss me off more:
Diallo letting the deadline pass without even making an announcement?
or
John Calipari inevitably humble bragging about his first none and done?
You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.
This is a game on your phone? Like Angry Birds? I had no idea this was that complex.
You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball