Seriously. Prima donna (or pre-Madonna if you are a Rupp Rafters denizen) basketball star dragging out his decision gets upstaged by a drama queen spat over a cell phone game.Only thing more absurd then this Diallo **** is real life Clash of Clans Beef...
Will this affect your Mobile Strike?What's gonna piss me off more:
Diallo letting the deadline pass without even making an announcement?
or
John Calipari inevitably humble bragging about his first none and done?
You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.
This is a game on your phone? Like Angry Birds? I had no idea this was that complex.
You dudes... Nutshell... The clan was splitting up regardless because of some drama that happened outside of my power. Nate was semi retired at the time. And I chose the other team due to what I felt had a better organizational composition. I didn't want to do a whole lot of work to run a clan. Simple as that. Why this is on GYERO I have no idea but you guys got my answer.
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement
KSR Football
The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game