Pretty doesn't win in March. You have to embrace the grind.
I'm sober as a judge and HYPE. We're going to kick the **** out of Carolina.
This right here is why we do it. Right here, right now, with all of our Wildcat Friends. What a night.Why do we do this to ourselves?
Calipari asking for the Florida score in his post game may be peak Swaggy Cal
I bought SMU, Michigan, Maryland, and South Carolina so I expect to be done in my Calcutta by Friday.
Took one at halftime- it was glorious.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU