Pretty doesn't win in March. You have to embrace the grind.
I'm sober as a judge and HYPE. We're going to kick the **** out of Carolina.
This right here is why we do it. Right here, right now, with all of our Wildcat Friends. What a night.Why do we do this to ourselves?
Calipari asking for the Florida score in his post game may be peak Swaggy Cal
I bought SMU, Michigan, Maryland, and South Carolina so I expect to be done in my Calcutta by Friday.
Took one at halftime- it was glorious.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)