Yep. Seeing projected 7th round pick Greg Ward Jr make passes Lamar couldn't hit in a skeleton drill should get all of the UL fans woke about this, but doubtful.3) the NFL hates quarterbacks that can't throw. His athleticism is nice, but if you're expecting his passing deficiencies to disappear at the next level -- think again.
Cheesiest Christmas song in history, hands down.
Don't start there. Need to step up to it as it's very peaty. Oban, Glenkinichie, The Balvenie Caribbean Cask. Start there.Maybe I'll give Lagavulin 16 a try. I've never been able to get into Scotch, but maybe I've just been drinking the wrong stuff.
3) the NFL hates quarterbacks that can't throw. His athleticism is nice, but if you're expecting his passing deficiencies to disappear at the next level -- think again.
Actually, we'll take a journey through Scotland tomorrow when the new GYEROMANCE comes to hang out with the 1st couple. More better.Don't start there. Need to step up to it as it's very peaty. Oban, Glenkinichie, The Balvenie Caribbean Cask. Start there.
DC is full of nerds. That whole town is bringing khakis back.8th and final trip of the year to DC this past week. Every time I'm there I'm more enamored with the place. Would move in a heartbeat if COL wasn't as ridiculous as it is. Place is just a click or two lower than Manhattan in most areas I'd want to reside.
Blends are fine for people like you. Stick with em.Just checked into the Casino, actually.
Anth talks about branching out, but won't touch anything that isn't single barrel/malt. Enjoyed that Monkey Shoulder, Bonz. Have a bottle of Riverboat Rye I'm ready to sample as well -- trying to find tasty budget-ish bottles is underrated.
Guys, we have this conversation about the worst Christmas song every year, but every year it's the same winner until they write a new one.
Christmas Shoes.
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
KSR Football
Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky