If my job was possibly on the line, I would burn baby burn.Do not burn Hoaks RS in week 8.
I mean, MSU had guys packing their gear on the sidelines.What is it about Stoops' teams...can't handle any sort of positive momentum.
Luckily we're know for our clock management and time out use.
^ Can't think of any good GD reason not to play Hoak just b/c of his RS. If Stoops is too f*cking stupid that he can't understand UK cannot win this game w/ SJ, then he deserves everything he gets.
If my job was possibly on the line, I would burn baby burn.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball