If my job was possibly on the line, I would burn baby burn.Do not burn Hoaks RS in week 8.
I mean, MSU had guys packing their gear on the sidelines.What is it about Stoops' teams...can't handle any sort of positive momentum.
Luckily we're know for our clock management and time out use.
^ Can't think of any good GD reason not to play Hoak just b/c of his RS. If Stoops is too f*cking stupid that he can't understand UK cannot win this game w/ SJ, then he deserves everything he gets.
If my job was possibly on the line, I would burn baby burn.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina