Will the Cooper Drive sidewalk be open or will you all be shutting that down again?
This turn of phrase makes it sound like the result of some dystopian lottery system.people we eat with every single week.
Yep. I skip one tailgate because we had another obligation (said wife's birthday) and I'm a pussywhipped touchboi.
You missing a game because a neighbor's cousin is getting married is nobody's business, though. Family dinner.
Got it, Anthony. Thanks! Will walk on a different sidewalk this Saturday. Sorry again.
Correct.I believe I'm actually the pussywhipped toucboi, SAE.
-Speaking of bad decisions -> Keenland + BBM + Tony's + entertaining out of town guests + sick kid + Keeneland + Dinner + Brunch. Tired and FAT. "Let's go to the pumpkin patch... help clean out this entire room... watch G and don't take a nap..." "False toots, this was your idea. Nap and ride are in the cards."
- and no one showed up until 2 hours before the game.
Don't get me started. You worship obscure endurance athletes. I've seen no less than 10 pictures of you with pro ultra-marathoners.Peter Sagan. Whew.
![]()
- I used to date this really hot party girl. Her favorite style of dress were hoochie dresses. Wouldn't trust her any further than I can throw her.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
KSR Football Recruiting
Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
KSR Basketball
Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU Game Time Announced
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 6