Man, I'd love to hop in a time machine and record Vern crying to Aaliyah's death
oh good more poop jokes and squats potty talkBran is the key.
He should have just stuck with the five year gap. Structured it like Star Wars. Two independent trilogies in the same universe with the "good" guys ultimately triumphing in the third volume of the second trilogy.
I guess you were out of town when he told us he spent two extra years in high school.I really know nothing about HossCat, but he seems like one of GYERO's underrated degenerates. I like it.
Crazy, hot UK chick on 48Hrs that murdered her boyfriend years back.
In her pictures when she is dolled up. Way more crazy than hot though.Wait, where's the hot part? It's not coming across on camera.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR Football
The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
KSR Football
Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina