Man, I'd love to hop in a time machine and record Vern crying to Aaliyah's death
oh good more poop jokes and squats potty talkBran is the key.
He should have just stuck with the five year gap. Structured it like Star Wars. Two independent trilogies in the same universe with the "good" guys ultimately triumphing in the third volume of the second trilogy.
I guess you were out of town when he told us he spent two extra years in high school.I really know nothing about HossCat, but he seems like one of GYERO's underrated degenerates. I like it.
Crazy, hot UK chick on 48Hrs that murdered her boyfriend years back.
In her pictures when she is dolled up. Way more crazy than hot though.Wait, where's the hot part? It's not coming across on camera.
KSR Football
WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
KSR Football
Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
KSR Football
Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015