Man, I'd love to hop in a time machine and record Vern crying to Aaliyah's death
oh good more poop jokes and squats potty talkBran is the key.
He should have just stuck with the five year gap. Structured it like Star Wars. Two independent trilogies in the same universe with the "good" guys ultimately triumphing in the third volume of the second trilogy.
I guess you were out of town when he told us he spent two extra years in high school.I really know nothing about HossCat, but he seems like one of GYERO's underrated degenerates. I like it.
Crazy, hot UK chick on 48Hrs that murdered her boyfriend years back.
In her pictures when she is dolled up. Way more crazy than hot though.Wait, where's the hot part? It's not coming across on camera.
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia