No joke. How about we get back to laughing at my sleep trainer?Good stuff today, guys. Are we done now? Christ.
No joke. How about we get back to laughing at my sleep trainer?Good stuff today, guys. Are we done now? Christ.
Got any Poocasts to recommend?
Kentuckys pension system = can you imagine relying on Matt Bevin and his merry band of idiots in Frankfort for your financial well being?? . 401k > underfunded pension.
.
This involves humor AB, which isn't your forte.
So, beat it.
Good to be back.........Good to be back.I, for one, am really glad Bernie is back.
[thumb2]
Something about Bevin actually getting things done despite the mess Beshear and Co. created have you upset?
I didn't cry or anything but it bothered me when Adam Yauch died.These people that get torn up about celebrity deaths, I mean - I don't understand that world.
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line
KSR Basketball
N'Diaye and McBride are competing for minutes, but making each other better every day
KSR Football
Kentucky's Blocking Boyer Proves He's an Elite Pass-Catcher
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight