No joke. How about we get back to laughing at my sleep trainer?Good stuff today, guys. Are we done now? Christ.
No joke. How about we get back to laughing at my sleep trainer?Good stuff today, guys. Are we done now? Christ.
Got any Poocasts to recommend?
Kentuckys pension system = can you imagine relying on Matt Bevin and his merry band of idiots in Frankfort for your financial well being?? . 401k > underfunded pension.
.
This involves humor AB, which isn't your forte.
So, beat it.
Good to be back.........Good to be back.I, for one, am really glad Bernie is back.
[thumb2]
Something about Bevin actually getting things done despite the mess Beshear and Co. created have you upset?
I didn't cry or anything but it bothered me when Adam Yauch died.These people that get torn up about celebrity deaths, I mean - I don't understand that world.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'