Why on Earth in this day and age would you write and mail a check.
Learn Billpay.
I'm so sick of the media slurping Izzo and State. They're at the top of my list of teams I want to flame out early. Fvking tired of the goodie goodie narrative with Sparty.
Michigan State losing to a 15 seed at half.
Iowa in a close one with Temple.
Michigan barely beat Tulsa.
#B1G
I feel like they all do an awful job, so I typically keep my yahoo sports app up throughout the game.CBS does an awful job of giving individual player stats.
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics