Why on Earth in this day and age would you write and mail a check.
Learn Billpay.
I'm so sick of the media slurping Izzo and State. They're at the top of my list of teams I want to flame out early. Fvking tired of the goodie goodie narrative with Sparty.
Michigan State losing to a 15 seed at half.
Iowa in a close one with Temple.
Michigan barely beat Tulsa.
#B1G
I feel like they all do an awful job, so I typically keep my yahoo sports app up throughout the game.CBS does an awful job of giving individual player stats.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!