Lynn running the ball down teams throats when they knew exactly what he was going to do on top of punching the VA Tech player then dragging his nuts over them and UofL is the most fun season I have enjoyed as a KY Football fan.
I watched Napoleon Dynamite. It was good again.Major League is on.
WCC,
Need your rating on Genevieve from BiP. Sometimes I think she is the best thing ever on that beach but every now and then she comes up short compared to others there.
Extrav is on. @80 Proof’s making jam. I ordered chicken étouffée and red beans from B&T.
Or Cindog.Poole went down faster than Glass Joe.
Kenny Freese too, the brawling frontcourt.People forget he would have been a Wildcat if Tubby hadn't left
Prove it, IMO.
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks