Can’t remember if Ive asked before but has anyone her gotten stem cell therapy? Or is that still something you go to Mexico for the real thing?
I will argue that this is the funniest scene in television history:
I will argue that this is the funniest scene in television history:
Impressive that you misspelled both of their "modern" names. Congrats! Nonetheless, hope you're right!If you haven’t noticed, CF has been taken over by QBs with modern names. Duece and Keiya are poised to light **** on fire, and frankly I’m ready to see it on Saturday.
Well write us off if you must, but before you do, let me tell you the story of another UK backup quarterback, from Rancho Cucamonga, California...
It's not. I have a feeling Levis will gut it out and play but the staff sure seems to be getting the fanbase ready via the media for the possibility of it not happening.I eat the fish
-We're absolutely touched without Levis. How is that even controversial?
Extrav is on. @80 Proof’s making jam. I ordered chicken étouffée and red beans from B&T.
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina