Damn it. I missed BOOB, 8008.
So cute.![]()
False^ You seem like you'd fit in great on the Jersey shore. It is definitely not dope.
You are on there now. Deleted some of my posts so you can edit yours.Damn it. I missed BOOB, 8008.
So cute.![]()
Who hurt you little Chadwick?Kansas just won the title. UNC has won a championship and been to two more championship games in the last 6 years. Get TF off Duke’s dick you F’ing loser.
Kansas just won the title. UNC has won a championship and been to two more championship games in the last 6 years. Get TF off Duke’s dick you F’ing loser.
Who hurt you little Chadwick?
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU