I think you KNOW the reason already.Is there some reason we can’t use Oscar on some high ball screens and pick/roll action? Good grief
NoI’d take the loss if I was POSITIVE that it would force Cal to leave.
I’m this f*cking close to turning it off. Bunch of f*cking losers
Ok, 2 1/2.Going to need 3 really good halves of basketball for me not to cancel my Philly flight.
He’s a spaz. He was a spaz against UT. Needs to stop being a spaz.I want wheeler out of the game
I want wheeler out of the game
The crowd got them goingMaybe I'm seeing what I want, but it looks like there's was more energy on the floor the last minute or so.
(Hey guys turns out Bernie can’t cancel his flight!)Maybe I'm seeing what I want, but it looks like there's was more energy on the floor the last minute or so.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina