I think you KNOW the reason already.Is there some reason we can’t use Oscar on some high ball screens and pick/roll action? Good grief
NoI’d take the loss if I was POSITIVE that it would force Cal to leave.
I’m this f*cking close to turning it off. Bunch of f*cking losers
Ok, 2 1/2.Going to need 3 really good halves of basketball for me not to cancel my Philly flight.
He’s a spaz. He was a spaz against UT. Needs to stop being a spaz.I want wheeler out of the game
I want wheeler out of the game
The crowd got them goingMaybe I'm seeing what I want, but it looks like there's was more energy on the floor the last minute or so.
(Hey guys turns out Bernie can’t cancel his flight!)Maybe I'm seeing what I want, but it looks like there's was more energy on the floor the last minute or so.
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone