I think you KNOW the reason already.Is there some reason we can’t use Oscar on some high ball screens and pick/roll action? Good grief
NoI’d take the loss if I was POSITIVE that it would force Cal to leave.
I’m this f*cking close to turning it off. Bunch of f*cking losers
Ok, 2 1/2.Going to need 3 really good halves of basketball for me not to cancel my Philly flight.
He’s a spaz. He was a spaz against UT. Needs to stop being a spaz.I want wheeler out of the game
I want wheeler out of the game
The crowd got them goingMaybe I'm seeing what I want, but it looks like there's was more energy on the floor the last minute or so.
(Hey guys turns out Bernie can’t cancel his flight!)Maybe I'm seeing what I want, but it looks like there's was more energy on the floor the last minute or so.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball