If you are offended by old cartoons you are a giant *****. I really don't know how people get through life being constantly outraged.
Nice! I doubled that. True story.
You just want to go to another NIT game with me.Great way to waste $100.
22 Jump Street is one of the rare exceptions to this. Also, arguably, Gremlins 2.Comedy sequals are usually so unfunny they make you question whether the original was even that funny. There are only so many jokes to pull out of one situation.
thanks for sharing the barcode. shouldn't be hard to replicate now. so long as I turn in the winner before you I'm good right.
Austin Powers 2 also. Picked up Michael Caine and Fat Bastard LOL!22 Jump Street is one of the rare exceptions to this. Also, arguably, Gremlins 2.
- Nets get Blake? Jeesh. I’ve been a Nets fan since Otis Birdsong, Buck Williams, Derrick Coleman and Drazen... I can say they are fun to watch, but this roster is ridiculous
Les Miles out at Kansas.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina