If you are offended by old cartoons you are a giant *****. I really don't know how people get through life being constantly outraged.
Nice! I doubled that. True story.
You just want to go to another NIT game with me.Great way to waste $100.
22 Jump Street is one of the rare exceptions to this. Also, arguably, Gremlins 2.Comedy sequals are usually so unfunny they make you question whether the original was even that funny. There are only so many jokes to pull out of one situation.
thanks for sharing the barcode. shouldn't be hard to replicate now. so long as I turn in the winner before you I'm good right.
Austin Powers 2 also. Picked up Michael Caine and Fat Bastard LOL!22 Jump Street is one of the rare exceptions to this. Also, arguably, Gremlins 2.
- Nets get Blake? Jeesh. I’ve been a Nets fan since Otis Birdsong, Buck Williams, Derrick Coleman and Drazen... I can say they are fun to watch, but this roster is ridiculous
Les Miles out at Kansas.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'