Pencil me in for really enjoying the Cats being underrated starting a year rather than overrated.
Pencil me in for really enjoying the Cats being underrated starting a year rather than overrated.
<---- Loves being a desktop lawyer. I think I've stepped into a courtroom maybe 3x after a clerkship.- extreme levels of "kinda concerning?" at my firm this morning with Hamilton County shutting down jury trials (so, everything) again. Can't wait for Andy to follow suit. Guess I'll get motion hour back in Kentucky in 2022... if I'm lucky. Damn it.
Terry hasn’t gotten worse. He’s exactly the same.
So, you're saying he's exactly the same.He's busted a couple but it seems like he wants absolutely no contact...
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU