Pencil me in for really enjoying the Cats being underrated starting a year rather than overrated.
Pencil me in for really enjoying the Cats being underrated starting a year rather than overrated.
<---- Loves being a desktop lawyer. I think I've stepped into a courtroom maybe 3x after a clerkship.- extreme levels of "kinda concerning?" at my firm this morning with Hamilton County shutting down jury trials (so, everything) again. Can't wait for Andy to follow suit. Guess I'll get motion hour back in Kentucky in 2022... if I'm lucky. Damn it.
Terry hasn’t gotten worse. He’s exactly the same.
So, you're saying he's exactly the same.He's busted a couple but it seems like he wants absolutely no contact...
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
KSR Football
Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"