Netflix crushes documentaries but their action movies suck. Looks like Extraction isn't going to be any different.
The Ben Affleck one started great and then kind of fizzed out. Same with the Mark Wahlberg one. It’s like they’re half written.
Netflix crushes documentaries but their action movies suck. Looks like Extraction isn't going to be any different.
I’m like butter on a scoot, I’m just smooth and effortless on everything. Left brake, right brake, both on occasion. Just magical.
Intrigued by Gov. Newsome investigating if Coronavirus may have been in California in December.
If so, why were the hospitals not overran in January - March before the shutdown? I'm no doctor ball, so I'll need it explained to me...slowly...using small words.
For the record, if you garner multiple hateful posts out of this group, you’re doing something right.
Joe Biden can’t open a can of tuna fish.If there’s one thing Donald Trump knows, it’s how to easily open a country.
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.