Netflix crushes documentaries but their action movies suck. Looks like Extraction isn't going to be any different.
The Ben Affleck one started great and then kind of fizzed out. Same with the Mark Wahlberg one. It’s like they’re half written.
Netflix crushes documentaries but their action movies suck. Looks like Extraction isn't going to be any different.
I’m like butter on a scoot, I’m just smooth and effortless on everything. Left brake, right brake, both on occasion. Just magical.
Intrigued by Gov. Newsome investigating if Coronavirus may have been in California in December.
If so, why were the hospitals not overran in January - March before the shutdown? I'm no doctor ball, so I'll need it explained to me...slowly...using small words.
For the record, if you garner multiple hateful posts out of this group, you’re doing something right.
Joe Biden can’t open a can of tuna fish.If there’s one thing Donald Trump knows, it’s how to easily open a country.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU