Netflix crushes documentaries but their action movies suck. Looks like Extraction isn't going to be any different.
The Ben Affleck one started great and then kind of fizzed out. Same with the Mark Wahlberg one. It’s like they’re half written.
Netflix crushes documentaries but their action movies suck. Looks like Extraction isn't going to be any different.
I’m like butter on a scoot, I’m just smooth and effortless on everything. Left brake, right brake, both on occasion. Just magical.
Intrigued by Gov. Newsome investigating if Coronavirus may have been in California in December.
If so, why were the hospitals not overran in January - March before the shutdown? I'm no doctor ball, so I'll need it explained to me...slowly...using small words.
For the record, if you garner multiple hateful posts out of this group, you’re doing something right.
Joe Biden can’t open a can of tuna fish.If there’s one thing Donald Trump knows, it’s how to easily open a country.
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'