hell yeah riley get that money son
He deserves a lot more than this. It's never focused on but he's got some great celebrations and side line antics.Riley Welch $16.
-"
-Kevin Harlan is the best NFL play-by-play announcer, hands-down. It's a shame that he can only be heard on the radio during the playoffs.
-Every now and then I think that it would be cool to revisit Disney 30 years later as an adult, but people around here do a great job of shooting that down, which is probably the correct call.
Combining Twitter and Instagram followers, Maxey could make $4,201 with a single promotion posted on both platforms. Hagans could make $3,777.
COUNTERPOINT: DIAF whilst GFY-a trip to disney for nostalgic purposes sounds cool for those that don't have kids. I think folks are more unnerved by adults that *live* Disney.
-as much as it pains me to admit...religiously following the exploits of 18-21 yo old kids on a field/court isn't normal to those who don't *get it*.
-lifes short, do what makes you happy so long as you aren't hurting anyone and rest assured that some *******(s) in this thread are gonna bust your balls for being *weird*...because it's fun and helps to pass the time before we all die.
Don't know, I'm too busy watching Jamal Murray NBA highlights right now to check on his draft stock.Juzang no longer a one and done, anth?
I'm not saying Whitney isn't awful right now. He's unplayable. Skal was also unplayable, on a team desperate for a big man, by conference play.And Whitney has had 1 game in double digits (11 against EKU) through 15 games. That's unbelievable.
For as awful as he was (and he was), Skal had scoring games of 26, 13, 16, 17, 10, 11, 12, 11, 18, & 12. Think maybe you need to go back and 'revisit' the numbers.
Nah, I got your point. Skal is easily the biggest bust for Cal. At this point in 2016 I guarentee you can find plenty of Skal has no skill takes. So you stick to Disney stuff... cheif.K.
But you've missed the point, which isn't all that surprising.
I said Skal at least had skills, for being such a gash. Whitney has no reference point whatsoever.
Stick to the Disney stuff, chief.
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update