Would be nice to see Pti be useful. He running an ultra from Louisville to Lex?
[laughing]
-I get really anxious trying to decide or even open a good bottle of bourbon(really any booze). Hoarder like tendency.
Dad from Rhinegeist is another favorite.
Complete opposite. Once open I wear it out in most cases.Have no problem opening a bottle. Then I’ll freeze out for the next year and have a hard time pulling the trigger on drinking it. It’s silly. No way of explaining it.
Complete opposite. Once open I wear it out in most cases.
Have no problem opening a bottle. Then I’ll freeze out for the next year and have a hard time pulling the trigger on drinking it. It’s silly. No way of explaining it.
Yeah, you also buy a ton at secondary prices.I too have some bourbon. When I feel like having some, I pour it. Then I let it sit until I feel like having some more. Will alternate between bottles. Then buy some more when they’re empty.
Yeah, you also buy a ton at secondary prices.
Bourbon Anxiety Syndrome is a real thing.
Thoughts on Jimmy Butler being Herro's big bro/biggest fan? That dude sucks, but there are worse guys to have in your corner, I guess. :angry:
-on my wet bar. .
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky