gwath probably down to 3

ScottGreene22

Heisman
Mar 18, 2018
11,172
15,043
0
7’0 and very athletic and multiple years would love to get him but theirs plenty of bigs I’d like to see them get Anxious to get a Boom
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

SkyPrince1

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2004
4,793
3,764
0
SDSU definitely can't match UK or Michigan in NIL but I'm sure he's getting the "family" and "we always believed in you" pitch from SDSU.
We'll see who wins out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

NC Weasel

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2002
18,602
2,027
0
I wasn't overly impressed with the little I saw of him this year. Even less so after his injury.

He is 7ft. He can make some threes. Other than that, he is every other 7ft project out there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TFCat11

SandyBell'sFaxMachine

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2020
1,535
2,489
113
I wasn't overly impressed with the little I saw of him this year. Even less so after his injury.

He is 7ft. He can make some threes. Other than that, he is every other 7ft project out there.
I almost forgot you existed. I feel like I haven't seen you post in some time. I hope all is well with you and yours my fellow cat fan!
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality