gwath probably down to 3

ScottGreene22

Heisman
Mar 18, 2018
11,172
15,043
0
7’0 and very athletic and multiple years would love to get him but theirs plenty of bigs I’d like to see them get Anxious to get a Boom
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

SkyPrince1

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2004
4,793
3,764
0
SDSU definitely can't match UK or Michigan in NIL but I'm sure he's getting the "family" and "we always believed in you" pitch from SDSU.
We'll see who wins out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

NC Weasel

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2002
18,602
2,027
0
I wasn't overly impressed with the little I saw of him this year. Even less so after his injury.

He is 7ft. He can make some threes. Other than that, he is every other 7ft project out there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TFCat11

SandyBell'sFaxMachine

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2020
1,535
2,489
113
I wasn't overly impressed with the little I saw of him this year. Even less so after his injury.

He is 7ft. He can make some threes. Other than that, he is every other 7ft project out there.
I almost forgot you existed. I feel like I haven't seen you post in some time. I hope all is well with you and yours my fellow cat fan!
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule