gwath probably down to 3

ScottGreene22

Heisman
Mar 18, 2018
11,172
15,043
0
7’0 and very athletic and multiple years would love to get him but theirs plenty of bigs I’d like to see them get Anxious to get a Boom
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

SkyPrince1

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2004
4,793
3,764
0
SDSU definitely can't match UK or Michigan in NIL but I'm sure he's getting the "family" and "we always believed in you" pitch from SDSU.
We'll see who wins out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

NC Weasel

All-Conference
Dec 30, 2002
18,602
2,027
0
I wasn't overly impressed with the little I saw of him this year. Even less so after his injury.

He is 7ft. He can make some threes. Other than that, he is every other 7ft project out there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TFCat11

SandyBell'sFaxMachine

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2020
1,535
2,489
113
I wasn't overly impressed with the little I saw of him this year. Even less so after his injury.

He is 7ft. He can make some threes. Other than that, he is every other 7ft project out there.
I almost forgot you existed. I feel like I haven't seen you post in some time. I hope all is well with you and yours my fellow cat fan!
 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’