Gutfeld: They literally call everything racist

Brushy Bill

Hall of Famer
Mar 31, 2009
61,549
130,579
113
It's a reflex by leftists of all stripes. It has been hurled at me hundreds of times on here by moe, CR, MwV, boomboom, and others. It's their way of disengaging from actual thought much less debate and still feel themselves to be morally superior.
 

locustwv

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,330
33
0
I guess I’m a racist, because I don’t agree with a single thing the left believes.
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

bgregory74

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2019
22,484
4,972
113
I guess I’m a racist, because I don’t agree with a single thing the left believes.
Agreed. They make no logical sense. I can connect with most anyone but I refuse to even entertain their silly ideas.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  4. 04 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer