Gutfeld: They literally call everything racist

Brushy Bill

Hall of Famer
Mar 31, 2009
61,547
130,574
113
It's a reflex by leftists of all stripes. It has been hurled at me hundreds of times on here by moe, CR, MwV, boomboom, and others. It's their way of disengaging from actual thought much less debate and still feel themselves to be morally superior.
 

locustwv

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,330
33
0
I guess I’m a racist, because I don’t agree with a single thing the left believes.
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

bgregory74

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2019
22,475
4,950
113
I guess I’m a racist, because I don’t agree with a single thing the left believes.
Agreed. They make no logical sense. I can connect with most anyone but I refuse to even entertain their silly ideas.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Numbers and Notes: Oklahoma State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez still learning what his West Virginia team does well
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Observations: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 41-24 loss against Oklahoma State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez: the plan failed against Oklahoma State