Gutfeld: They literally call everything racist

Brushy Bill

Hall of Famer
Mar 31, 2009
61,549
130,582
113
It's a reflex by leftists of all stripes. It has been hurled at me hundreds of times on here by moe, CR, MwV, boomboom, and others. It's their way of disengaging from actual thought much less debate and still feel themselves to be morally superior.
 

locustwv

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,330
33
0
I guess I’m a racist, because I don’t agree with a single thing the left believes.
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
 

bgregory74

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2019
22,494
4,993
113
I guess I’m a racist, because I don’t agree with a single thing the left believes.
Agreed. They make no logical sense. I can connect with most anyone but I refuse to even entertain their silly ideas.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 9-29
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 OL Roman Maurizio enjoys stop at West Virginia
  3. 03 WV Sports Ben Cutter looks for WVU defense to respond against Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez provides update on JaCorey Thomas and NaQuari Rogers
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting WVU offers 2028 defensive lineman Brynnen Thompson