Great now Williams

May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
Stay Calm Chill Out GIF by Stan.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,501
113
You say a few predictions. Can you name anyone who has predicted this besides this Caleb Benson guy on Twitter? He’s the only one I’m seeing say this and he doesn’t have a track record for insider info as far as I can tell.
Nothing concrete like the Benson guy, but...




Nothing from bigger, more reputable accounts, so take that as you will.
 

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
18,901
7,622
0
Here is about the only thing I can find from major insiders. definitely encouraging news.









Matt Norlander

@MattNorlander
·
Follow
More on Kentucky recruiting: I was told by sources — not all at/connected to UK—that almost every notable high-major transfer in the portal that hasn't committed elsewhere already has, at the very least, made contact w/ Kentucky and inquired about potentially playing for Pope.
7:56 PM · Apr 18, 2024
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  2. 02 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day