Great now Williams

May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
Stay Calm Chill Out GIF by Stan.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,501
113
You say a few predictions. Can you name anyone who has predicted this besides this Caleb Benson guy on Twitter? He’s the only one I’m seeing say this and he doesn’t have a track record for insider info as far as I can tell.
Nothing concrete like the Benson guy, but...




Nothing from bigger, more reputable accounts, so take that as you will.
 

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
18,901
7,622
0
Here is about the only thing I can find from major insiders. definitely encouraging news.









Matt Norlander

@MattNorlander
·
Follow
More on Kentucky recruiting: I was told by sources — not all at/connected to UK—that almost every notable high-major transfer in the portal that hasn't committed elsewhere already has, at the very least, made contact w/ Kentucky and inquired about potentially playing for Pope.
7:56 PM · Apr 18, 2024
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt