Great now Williams

May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
Stay Calm Chill Out GIF by Stan.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,499
113
You say a few predictions. Can you name anyone who has predicted this besides this Caleb Benson guy on Twitter? He’s the only one I’m seeing say this and he doesn’t have a track record for insider info as far as I can tell.
Nothing concrete like the Benson guy, but...




Nothing from bigger, more reputable accounts, so take that as you will.
 

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
18,901
7,622
0
Here is about the only thing I can find from major insiders. definitely encouraging news.









Matt Norlander

@MattNorlander
·
Follow
More on Kentucky recruiting: I was told by sources — not all at/connected to UK—that almost every notable high-major transfer in the portal that hasn't committed elsewhere already has, at the very least, made contact w/ Kentucky and inquired about potentially playing for Pope.
7:56 PM · Apr 18, 2024
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFuqua
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels