Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.I'm not saying this as an insult, because really we all have to invent silly reasons to pick a team to root for in games between random teams, but rooting against Gonzaga because of the old Big East seems really random to me lol.
I'm rooting for Gonzaga.
Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.
I have heard from people I trust they have had numerous opportunitiesRegarding switching conferences..
could they? Does a power conference want them?
If they weren't so far away, they'd be a perfect fit for the current Big EastI have heard from people I trust they have had numerous opportunities
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard