Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.I'm not saying this as an insult, because really we all have to invent silly reasons to pick a team to root for in games between random teams, but rooting against Gonzaga because of the old Big East seems really random to me lol.
I'm rooting for Gonzaga.
Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.
I have heard from people I trust they have had numerous opportunitiesRegarding switching conferences..
could they? Does a power conference want them?
If they weren't so far away, they'd be a perfect fit for the current Big EastI have heard from people I trust they have had numerous opportunities
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central