Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.I'm not saying this as an insult, because really we all have to invent silly reasons to pick a team to root for in games between random teams, but rooting against Gonzaga because of the old Big East seems really random to me lol.
I'm rooting for Gonzaga.
Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.
I have heard from people I trust they have had numerous opportunitiesRegarding switching conferences..
could they? Does a power conference want them?
If they weren't so far away, they'd be a perfect fit for the current Big EastI have heard from people I trust they have had numerous opportunities
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?